Thursday, August 30, 2018

Hidden Journalling Technique {Killing Kits Series}

Hello lovelies! It's Clair with the latest video in the Killing Kits Series and this time around, I wanted to share a layout that I made with the last little bits of my Planning For Perfection Kit from January 2016. I can't believe that I've finally killed that kit!


Today's layout is small in size, but it's so easy to scale the methods I've used to suit 8x11 or 12x12 - and with minimal effort. Really. It took me more time to edit and voice-over the video, than it took to make the layout!

I've also added a 'hidden' section for some journalling. If, like me, you find it difficult to add your stories to a layout once it's finished (or you simply want to keep some of it a little more private) then I hope this idea will be useful.


Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Another winning idea! Love the layering of the little scraps. Obviously, my scraps tend to be larger than yours which fit my larger layouts better so I really need to give this simple style of design a go. The hinged photo is also a great idea that I see around but I haven't got around to doing myself! Maybe this is the nudge I need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as usual Clair great idea for the journaling forgot this one. Thanks for the reminder, I usually hide mine at the moment with envelopes pockets or tags!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.