Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Killing Kits: Mix & Match Cards

Hello lovelies! It's Clair with a new video for the Killing Kits Series and today, I've used the leftovers from my Wild Hare Kit from May 2018. It was full cardstock and embellishments from the Be You Collection by Pinkfresh Studios and I didn't have a lot of it left!


I've made the most of all my little leftovers by combining them with the Chevron Mat Die from Avery Elle, but it's really easy to adapt my 'mix and match' method - and, as a bonus, you could use up some extra washi, ribbon or trim!


Please feel free to leave comments here, on YouTube, or find me over in the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community. I would love to hear from you!

3 comments:

  1. What an interesting die cut design to give that terrific almost textural dimension look! Thanks for showing it used 3 different ways. Also thanks for admitting you still had leftovers! :) Three wonderful cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Pretty clever and so simple. Thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.