Tuesday, December 11, 2018

December 11 - Christmas Long Ago



Welcome to December!
So happy to have you join us for our
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Advent Calendar 
as we "open the door" each day and share something seasonal with you.


http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/358/animated-christmas-wreath-image-0082.gif

Hello everyone, Tina with you today. I am so glad to join you for Day 11 in our Advent countdown!

The pictures go left to right across the double page layout of a Christmas gift that I had gotten my husband, hmmm... mid 1990s, I would say. I need to investigate that a bit better with comparing other photos. I had fun getting this gift together with a bit of help from the delivery guys who stacked the chairs to make one tall box. (My husband is 6'4" so that gives an idea of how tall it was!) It was buy one get one free so I also had a nice Christmas gift :) 

His reaction was priceless that day - what a great memory of a fantastic gift that I've never forgotten. I did find out that negatives just don't hold up well. These are stored with a bunch of negatives that I had better get printed before they get worse. Hopefully I can find a local source for this type of printing.

 I used Christmas pattern paper and also some gift paper. I like to use a variety of fonts (three here) for my title, plus a variety of Christmas die cuts and a couple of project life cards too.

It's always great to dig into some old stash to do my Christmas layouts, CKC style. I've got quite the stash of Christmas Scrappy items :) So won't you consider joining us in 2019 as we use up our stash in fun unique ways
 

 We hope you will continue to share your own crafty creations and ideas throughout December using the:  Link-Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with #counterfeitkitchallenge)


Master Forger Tina

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I love that mixed font title, I can never get those to work; yours is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that BG paper, looks like Bokeh! I'm not playing along this month, unless you count my just simply using my stash, but am looking forward to more Counterfeit Challenge fun in 2019! Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double spread of fun memories!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.