Tuesday, December 18, 2018

December 18 - Quick Christmas Cards



Welcome to December!
So happy to have you join us for our
Counterfeit Kit Challenge Advent Calendar 
as we "open the door" each day and share something seasonal with you.


http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/358/animated-christmas-wreath-image-0064.gif

During the Christmas season it's not easy to get everything done on my Christmas list! I have a bad habit of procrastinating! this time of the year when it comes to cards to send out. So if you are like me then I suggest some fast cards to make:
This card was created with a variety of washi tape and stickers
 More stickers and the sentiment came from a 12X12 paper full of borders
This one is just the paper that has all the sentiments on it fast and easy!
These one was created with leftovers from other cards (save those leftovers in a special place in your stash just for some quick cards. 
Well I hope I gave you some fun, fast ideas for some Christmas cards this year... I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Fabulous New Year.




We hope you will continue to share your own crafty creations and ideas throughout December using the:  Link-Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitkitchallenge and share with #counterfeitkitchallenge)

Master Forger Tina

2 comments:

  1. I could have used some of these ideas for myself! I just ran out of time for Christmas cards this year and didn'T send out a single one :-(

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.