Thursday, June 6, 2019

June 2019 - Mini Kit Reveal and Projects

Are you feeling overwhelmed by the idea of a big kit this month?

 Perhaps you just want to pull together a few products to get those creative juices flowing again.

Maybe a mini kit is the answer!

Today we'll be sharing a couple of mini kits and projects to give you a little inspiration.

First, here's a little reminder of June Inspiration Kit - Hip Kit Club's May 2019 scrapbook kit:


A mini kit can be a smaller version of the main kit, or a small kit specifically curated for use as a page kit, card-making, a mini album, pocket scrapbooking or planning. Whatever works best for you! We are all about using up our supplies so whatever fits into your schedule - you can use the mini kit option at any time you like!

Leslie pulled a page kit from her June ultimate forgery kit.

Link HERE

Hi! Lisa here. I was inspired by the pocket page Hip Kit (you can see it on the Hip Kit Club's page here) and pulled together a small Project Life kit which I appropriately called "Midsummer". 


It looks bigger than it really is but in real life it includes a single sheet of 12x12 and a handful of 3x4 and 4x6 pocket cards, some stickers and a few extras. No doubt a few additional bits and pieces will be added as I go along but I like the colour scheme I've brought together which is reminiscent of the original.



I was really happy to find a few florals which definitely reminded me of a few of the Hip Kit cards - I need to find more ongoing. When I went though my cards, I noticed that there are a few types of design and colours missing from my collection. Noting this for the future!


I'm still trying to get my Project Life 2017 complete (May, June and December still needs some work!) and so this kit will get the ball rolling for June.

The journalling still needs to be added but this first of two spreads is a great start and includes some gorgeous photos of Barcelona and memories of a weekend away at the Dutch North Sea coast - heaven!



I'm trying to keep it simple because I know that I make it far too complicated so let's how it develops as I complete the spreads.



 We love seeing your work so be sure to share your kits and projects with us. You can do this by using the Link-Up page here on the blog, posting in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook Community Group or on Instagram (find us @counterfeitchallenge and share with #counterfeitchallenge )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.