Tuesday, September 24, 2019

September 2019 - Follower Showcase

I've been amazed this month at so many gorgeous layouts and projects being shared by you all but one member caught my eye in particular and made me go wow!

I'd like to highlight Autumn Brown who has created her first Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit ever and also challenged herself with using her electronic die cutting machine and shopping her own stash for a full project rather than going out and getting new stuff! Yay for shopping and loving your stash - there's so much to enjoy right there in your own craft room.

Her kit is great and I saw a lot there that would be perfect for my own pages! I can't believe it's her first kit.



And then she got stuck right in during a Simple Scrapper online crop and created some beautiful travel pages that just shout out lovely happy memories!

As you know, I love travel pages so they caught my attention right away.


And look how she used the die cut car outline shapes for her journalling! A genius idea and something I'll be stealing for myself ;-)

Autumn told me, "For the car, I used this template (free from Pixel Scrapper) with a 15 pixel inside stroke. I made the interior transparent and saved as a jpg. Then I cut the file. 
I was surprised how easy it was."

It's great to have you with us Autumn, I can't wait to see what else you create this month and in months to come!

You can find Autumn's kit and layouts right there in our Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community (find it here) along with a whole bunch of other gorgeous kits and pages from members and team alike. Inspiration galore so why not check it out and share the love!


We'll be offering a sneak peek of the new October kit in the next few days but don't forget that there's still time to check out the blog and FB community to see what we have to share with you this month!

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2019).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month! 

Lisa

4 comments:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.