Monday, November 18, 2019

November 2019 - Challenge #2 - Twinkling fairy lights!



Welcome back to the second challenge of the month and I hope you're all having fun with your kits and are sharing all your fabulous creations with us!

Let's get straight down to the prompt today:

"This month's inspiration kit features a paper design covered with pretty fairy light chains which is the paper that caught my attention in the first place. I love hanging fairy lights on the tree, around my balcony and in dark corners for the dark days of winter and adore featuring banners on my scrapbook pages. So... feature fairy lights or banners on your project."

Why don't we take a look at the twinkling projects our Master Forgers have created for us:

Master Forger Julene

I chose banners as I had no photos of twinkling lights. I scrapped a photo from New York last year. While we were at the Flatiron building we saw a model being filmed for a commercial or perhaps a magazine. The colours went with this month's kit. I added some red.
My layout has "twinkle" in the gold star brads on the banner plus the yellow doiley.



Master Forger Lori

I used the banner paper that I had included in this month's kit for this layout. You can read more about it on my blog here.


Guest Designer Tara 

I chose to dig into the stamps that I included in my November kit and make a simple stamped border on a photo mat for this cute picture of my sassy little girl!!  




I have another new grand dog & couldn't wait to document it!



There is still time to be inspired and later this month we will be back with the following: 
  • November 24th:  I'll be showcasing one of the CKC community who's caught my eye this month
  • November 30th: We'll be offering another installment in our {Killing Kits} series to help you find ways to use up all of your kit

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2019).

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month! 

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just posted a layout using my November compiled kit that has a stamped banner in the upper right corner. GD Tara and Master Forgers Julene, Leslie, and Lori have provided some wonderful layout ideas with lights and banners! Terrific prompt idea, Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.