Thursday, December 19, 2019

Season's Greetings - December 19th with Lori



Hello, everyone! Lori here today and I want to know - are you all ready for Christmas? I have a couple more things to get and I must get started on wrapping everything! I always say that I am going to wrap as I buy, but I always seem to put it off until the last minute! Today I am here to share another card idea with you. 

Season's Greetings

I have always loved a touch of silver and gold in my decorations at Christmastime so it's only right that I also love to add a touch of it to my holiday layouts and cards. Today I am sharing two cards with you - one accented in silver and the other in gold.

Use silver and/or gold.


I think it's safe to say that I am a little partial to silver over gold and I love how this first card turned out. When it comes to these two colors, I feel like a little bit goes a long way to dress up your holiday cards. 

Here is my second card using a bit of glittery gold:


What about you? Do you like to add a little sparkle and shine to your holiday projects?

You know that we LOVE it when you share!

So, if you are inspired to make your own cards, layouts or projects - from Season's Greetings, a previous Christmas special, a Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit that you haven't quite used up or a new kit inspired by any one of our dozens and dozens of inspirational kits - you can share in these places:
See you tomorrow for more CKC inspiration!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love love love the splash of gold and red together!!! I'm normally more of a silver girl too but that card is just awesome. I also love the simple elegance of the silver and white card.

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.