Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Season's Greetings - December 3rd with Shannon


Hello friends! I am Shannon. I hope that you are having a lovely holiday season!

Season's Greetings

I couldn't wait to jump in to this series with a shaker card!

Making a shaker element.


I love to use up leftover product for cards and that is
exactly what I did today!

I punched a hole into some pink paper.

Next, I covered the hole with some clear packaging.

Foam tape was used to make a well.

A heavy sprinkle of sequins followed.

Finally, I used a bit of white cardstock to finish it off.


This technique is so easy and fun and it sure 
adds a lovely feeling of movement to your project!


You know that we LOVE it when you share!

So, if you are inspired to make your own cards, layouts or projects - from Season's Greetings, a previous Christmas special, a Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit that you haven't quite used up or a new kit inspired by any one of our dozens and dozens of inspirational kits - you can share in these places:

See you tomorrow for more CKC inspiration!

Shannon

2 comments:

  1. That's an awfully cute card! And from scraps too - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a cute shaker card and this one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.