Monday, March 30, 2020

March 2020 - Killing Kits

Hello friends!  I had a ball this month playing with the mini kit.  I thought we could start looking at different ways to use up products that are just sitting in our stash.  Let's talk about pocket cards!

I have never been a pocket page scrapper but somehow I have amassed an entire shoebox full of cards.  How does that even happen?!  I did spend some time organizing them with the hope that I would make a dent in them but, alas, it still hasn't happened.  It is clearly the perfect time to hunt down some ideas on Pinterest!


Look at this delightful layout that I saw on Scrapbook & Cards Today  The pocket cards are staggered and create a fantastic base for all of the photos.


Take a look at this fantastic idea for using up a bunch of cards all at once!  I saw this on an adorable blog called The Creative Place.  I am so doing this!  They are adorable, chunky and can fit so easily into your purse.


And finally, this pocket letter is too fun!  You can use up little bits and pieces of goodies and send them along to brighten up someones day!  You can see this beauty here at Lorrie's Story.

There are countless ways to play with pocket cards and some of us need to be intentional about it (that would be me!).  

Come play along with us on our FaceBook community and share your ideas!

Master Forger Shannon





No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.