Sunday, May 24, 2020

May 2020 - Follower Showcase


Hello Counterfeiters! Today is the day that we celebrate, YOU, our wonderful, wonderful community, as we share our 'Follower Showcase'. There's always so many amazing kits, layouts, cards and more to choose from each month. This month I wanted to give a shout-out to a first time counterfeit kitter, Joy Beecher-Maki!

 "This is my first time creating a kit of my own! I had a great time looking through my stash last night and picking out papers. I’m going to add letter stickers and enamel dots and gems to this."
  


Joy shared her kit over in our Facebook Community and her bright, cheerful choices drew my eye right away. Upon closer inspection I loved the addition of the leafy ribbon, floss & those wax seals. 

She got a great response & a lot of love from our community, too! When asked if she had enjoyed making her kit, Joy said, "I did enjoy the process very much! I LOVE looking at all my patterned paper and this gave me an excuse to dig it all out and have a nice long look at it. I have trouble choosing embellishments, but the paper choices were fun."


 


Joy's layout spoke to my scrappy heart! I love a gorgeous patterned paper background, a good story, a bold title, plus a cute banner. Joy's comment proves she is perfect for the stash busting CKC vibe:  

"I had some time to scrap today and I made my second layout using my May kit. I’m super happy to be using up some of my older papers."


Leave a comment here or pop on over to our Facebook Community & add a comment to her page post. And don't forget to return for our final May post.

  • May 30th: We'll be offering another installment in our {Killing Kits} series to help you find ways to use up all of your kit
We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us.
You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcmay2020).


Thanks so much for stopping by! It was a real treat to play hostess this month. I hope you had fun, and keep posting your May kits and projects.

Master Forger Leslie

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done on the kit and your layout is lovely - so full of energy and dare I say "magic?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the featured May copy-catter, Joy Beecher-Maki!!! Super compiled kit! The variety of prints are good reflections of the May inspiration kit! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.