Sunday, January 24, 2021

January 2021 - Follower Showcase

What a great month this has been and such a fabulous start to the year! 

Thank you for being here and contributing to the fun - it's always good to see how motivated we all are to get those creative juices flowing.

January was such an inspiring month over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Facebook community and I have loved all the layouts, kits and other projects you've shared with us there. I could have highlighted so many of you but this month, I have to say that one of our followers in particular caught my eye!

Please join me in giving a big highlighting shout-out to new member:

 Rebecca Boland

She only joined our community in early January and immediately got going with a super kit, taking the inspiration in a different direction to fit her own needs and season! 

I particularly love the woodgrain pocked cards and the cute banners and veneer,

She then wowed me with her pocket layout for Challenge #1 (List It!) which will be the feature at the beginnings of her 2021 memory album complete with "21 for 2021"

And after that, she just kept going! I really liked this spread where she features one of her solo adventures (I love that idea for myself too - adding to my list of things to do this year!).

And this one to record an afternoon's High Tea adventure. I love it! 


 Rebecca warmed my heart by telling me that she'd been feeling less than motivated to create after a personal loss and all the stress that's come with living through CV-19 times but is feeling inspired to create after finding the Counterfeit Kit Challenge community. 

She added, "Now I've decluttered my craft room and found real joy in looking through my collections with purpose. Thank you for curating this community, you are appreciated" 

Thank you Rebecca for your kind words - we appreciate YOU!

Make sure you check out Rebecca's kit and pocket pages in the community and leave her some love :-* 

  

There's still a few things left to keep you inspired this month so don't forget:

·      


·         29th January: February Sneak Peek on social media

·         30th January: Killing Kits - An idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box 

 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjanuary2021).

 

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!

 

Lisa
 

3 comments:

  1. An awesome choice for sure and I love the self adventures idea that she did too that I want to that some myself this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these pocket cards and layouts are wonderful. Lots of charm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea for self adventures. Love her kit and layouts. I only got as far as making a kit, didn't even photograph it..but I do want to say how much I look forward to everyone's inspiring kits and pages..really appreciate everyone's efforts. Saw the sneak peak for Feb..love it!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.