Sunday, July 24, 2022

July 2022 - Follower Showcase

As it's almost the end of the month, I love this post, as now we get to showcase one of our followers. It's great to see throughout the month what our followers has put together and created. Checking out our Counterfeit Kit Challenge FB community here is so inspiring and it was hard to pick out one! 

But one I have to pick and one caught my eye with her creations, Sylvia Cresp, she's been with us just a year this month, she says: wanted to join in all year but haven't had the chance so I decided I might try and put a mini kit together and try to get a few pages done.. Here's her kit :) I can relate to the large mini kit :)

She says: My mini kit just got bigger and bigger as I sorted through my stash 🤷‍♀️. I was very tempted to use Maggie Holmes Garden party collection or Simple Stories Let's go collection for this month's kit, but I decided to challenge my self and actually use all my random stuff that belong to lots of different collections. If I can get 5 pages done this month I'll be very happy 😊 I'm so glad she went with random stuff as I love to see the randomness in kits. Here's the rest of her kit and had me on swoon when I seen the mixed media she brought in.




 

 Here is a few creations she made from the kit and love love love the 1st layout she created:

For challenge #1:

and this one:


Lovely to see the softness of the 1st layout created from the kit and then the 2 travels ones after that. It was a joy to see all her creations this month.

July is coming to a close, got one more thing left for the month.

  • 31st July: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box

 We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. Post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjuly2022).

 Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.