Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Christmas at CKC - 12 Days of Christmas - Challenge #10 - MF Anna

 There's a whole load of leaping going on at CKC - let's see what MF Anna it up to today!

I was so excited to join the team with this prompt! How fun is it to curl up on the couch and watch a favorite Christmas movie (or 10) each year? My family also likes to watch Elf while decorating the tree so it's like two traditions in one! Today is my son's last day of school before Christmas break, he gets out early at 12pm so I am planning an afternoon of binge watching movies for us!

For this prompt I chose to document my Top Ten Favorite Christmas Movies in a two page layout in my 6x8 album.

First, I grabbed the images from a quick Google search for each of my favorite movies, just right-click and save the image to your desktop for quick reference (if you have a Mac, I think it's shift+control+click). 

I pulled the images into a template I created in Canva which ensured that each image would be 2x3 which made it easier to fit all 10 on one 6x8 page. Use whatever photo software you prefer, you can even use Word if it works for you! I printed mine on cardstock because I don't have a way to print photos at home.

Next, I printed them on heavy cardstock using my color laser printer, cropped them to size and even popped some up on foam to make my very favorite movies stand out and the page was done! (These smaller layouts really feel like I'm cheating somehow)

favorite movies

The left hand page is my list page where I will document each movie and a sentence or two about why it's my favorite. 

I've found this challenge to be very helpful to keep me focused this year on how to best document my December stories and I hope you are enjoying it too!



We'd love it if you'd join in. 

As always you can share kits, layouts and projects with us in our Facebook Communityor tag us over on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcdecember2022 and #ckc12daysofchristmas). 

 Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see you playing along with our festive fun this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.