Monday, June 26, 2023

June 2023 - Tara's Birthday Challenge!!!

 Master Forger Tara here and today it is my birthday!! I wanted to give you an extra challenge this month.  I would love it if you would celebrate with me by completing this challenge!!!  First, let me remind you of our inspiration kit from Weeds and Wildflowers Supply Company!

 Color Challenge

Create a layout using a selfie and your favorite color combo today.  Master Forger Tara’s favorite color combo for scrapbooking is orange and blue.  What is yours?  Use it on your layout with a picture of yourself!! We aren't always good at making sure that we have our own stories in our scrapbooks, let's change that today and create a story about you!

 

Master Forger Tara

I already mentioned that my favorite color combo for scrapbooking is blue and orange. I did add a few other colors with my embellishments but tried to use only shades of blue and orange in my papers and labels. This layout came together super quickly!

Master Forger Tina

 My favorite color is Purple, but I rarely use is when I scrapbook. My favorite color combo for scrapping seems to be blue and green. Scrapping a recent roadtrip this is one of many layouts that will come from this day and yes I took a few selfies too.

Master Forger Misty 

Misty took some selfies in the garden and used her favorite blue/teal and yellow color combo. It doesn't show up in her layouts very often, but her house is full of those colors! Process video available.

Master Forger Leslie 

just happened to have a big birthday bash for her daughter on a recent vacation! She didn’t have any periwinkle paper in her June kit so multi-stripe photo mats & a star motif had to suffice.


***HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO OUR OWN TARA***
from the CKC Design Team 🥳


Here's what we have for you for the remainder of the month!

  • 30th June - Killing the Kit 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcjune2023).

Master Forger Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.