Monday, July 31, 2023

July 2023 - Kill That Kit!

 Whew! Anyone else relieved yet shocked that July is ending today?!? Where does the time go... July passed by even brighter with our Guest Designer prolifically contributing to our Facebook Community. Many thanks, Dawn!

I have a confession to make - I am not a kit killer unless it is a LayOut A Day month. I managed only two pages this month due to travel & processing the continual harvest from our garden - and the tomatoes are not even ripe yet!  My usual routine is to return most things to my stash, but I really had fun as your host finding something fun to do this month!

Our inspiration kit had a pack of frames, so I had included the remains of a 2012 Crate Paper The Pier collection slide frames + 2015 Simple Stories I Am collection chipboard frames. What fun, grabbing the ephemera & diecuts, stickers & embellishments to play with! I even made a shaker, although most were quite simple.



It really felt good to create from the leftovers. 😊

Be sure to return first thing tomorrow for our new kit inspiration reveal!

Thanks for playing along this month. 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.