Friday, November 24, 2023

November 2023 - Follower Showcase

 It's the best day of my kit month when I get to showcase an awesome follower who has caught my eye in the FB Counterfeit Kit Challenge Community.

First up I would like to give the hugest shout out to the most fabulous of design teams - Tara, Christine, Julene, Cindy, Misty, Tina - who have really done fantastic work this month! Check out their gorgeous creations and make sure you give them some love!

When I went over the projects in the community, there were so many wonderful pages and some stunning Christmas cards too so I'd like to give virtual hugs and cheers to Anandi, Sheryle, Deb, Judy, Karin, Laurie, DawnLyn just to name a few. 

The community is full of great inspiration and you have all contributed to that.

Today, though, I'd like to give a huge showcase to the very talented Nelya who impressed me with two layouts. Just so creative and colourful and happy and everything I love about our hobby. 

First off, she created her own background inspired by the inspiration kit using some stamps and embossing and then she turned it into the most unexpected but beautiful Christmas layout with so many gorgeous cut flowers. I love it!


And then she was inspired by our moodboard to create a fun, busy, festive layout with stitching and embossing and all that fun stuff!

Nelya told me, "I like that the Counterfeit Kit Challenge inspires us to think outside the box, and use our stash to make pretty things!"

I love that - this is exactly why we do what we do here at Counterfeit Kit Challenge!

Don't you just love these layouts? A very worthy highlight I think 😀


There is just one more post to come at the end of the month and we will also drop in to let you know what we are going to be up to in December! Make sure you come back to find out all the info. 

You know that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2023).

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.