Sunday, June 30, 2024

July 2024 - Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop

 Hello and Happy July! Master Forger Ryann here! I am so excited to be your host this month.

 For this month's inspiration kit, I have chosen Moonlit Collection by Traci Reed. I chose this kit because July is full of summer nights and celebrations for so many of us.  

It is delights of color, even in the dark -  which I love - and I hope you do too.  

There are so many evening activities in the summer - camping and stargazing, fireworks for some, and camp fires, singing around them, s'mores, sunsets, and fireflies - to name a few!

Here's a look at what we get to work with.




 

Now I would like to introduce you to our Guest Designer for July, Lacy Stockton. 


"Hi, I’m Lacy Stockton and I live in a boy’s world, married to my playful husband and we share three beautiful boys, plus my “Baby,” Zuko (our Boston Terrier) and only other female influence, a tabby cat named Paisley.  I began scrapbooking in 1998 when I purchased an idea magazine and scrap lifted every layout from the book, starting my passion for the creative, hands-on art of documenting life.  Currently, I am primarily a Creative Memories scrapper, as I love the coordinating collections, but have years’ worth of supplies that mostly remained stored until I was introduced to this group.  I am really enjoying reinventing a purpose in old supplies and combining it in ways I wouldn’t put together otherwise through the inspiration kits.  I love being involved in the challenges as I am a list maker/checker, and the challenges feel like assignments giving me criteria to complete.  I’ve only been involved for a few months and already have been excited to create layouts with old supplies that have happily found a home in a scrapbook.  I look forward to a well themed event to assure a more scrapbook content, and it’s very common for me to take a photo knowing something will match scrapbook paper I already own.  This is a photo from my “Clue” birthday party when I dressed as Mrs. White."

Let's take a look at Lacy's kit. She has this to say; "This kit was easy to feel inspired by the bold colors and fun summer ascents.  When I think of summer fun, I usually think of the bright colors of sunny activities but truly the best part of summer is being able to stay out and extend a day with family into the evenings.  I'm in the process of scrapbooking a family trip to Las Vegas where the days blended into nights with city lights and things to see at every corner.  I feel the colors will play into my Vegas vacation of swaying palm trees and exploring the hotels of the main strip."



Also be sure you check out our social media hop! Many of our team members have Instagram, YouTube and/or blogs. Their links are listed below:

1st July - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Reveal and Hop:

Now, let's see what we have lined up for the rest of this month:

  • 2nd July - Just the Gist of it.
  •  4th July - Forgeries on the Fourth
  • 6th July -  Mini Kit and Project Reveal
  • 12th July -  Challenge #1
  • 18th July - Challenge #2
  • 22nd July - Challenge #3 Sketch Challenge
  • 24th July - Follower Showcase 
  • 28th July - August Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th July - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We really love to hear from our followers! 

Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community Group

You can also hang out with us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJuly2024. 


Remember to Make Every Day a Day Worth Scrapbooking!
~ Ryann

See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.