Monday, September 23, 2024

September 2024 - Follower Showcase

Hi there! It's time for our Follower's Showcase. Selecting just one person to be our follower of the month is incredibly challenging. Each of our members bring a unique talent to our community, making it difficult to choose just one. We're inspired by the creativity of all our followers.! 
Just as a reminder let's take another look at our Inspiration kit: Daily Journal from Cocoa Daisy!


And now, without further ado... our featured follower is Diana Vanderleest! 

Here's a little bit about her & why she enjoys playing along with the CKCB: 

"I am a wife, celebrating 45 years this December; a mom to a son and a daughter and their partners & Nana to 7 amazing kids. I work fulltime at hospital laundry and after all that my passion is crafting, especially scrapbooking. I have been journaling for most of my life and I started scrapbooking in the very early 90s. I love taking pictures. I love making 12x12 layouts. I also do a yearly journal album to document the day to day for our family. I love experimenting with different mixed media. I like making embellishments. I love sketches and scrap-lifts, usually putting my own twist on them. Pinterest is my big "go to" I love all kinds of paper and ephemera, so much so that I wouldn't be able to choose a favorite company or line. I like something in all of them. This is why I am so happy I discovered CKC! I get to put things from different lines together and figure out how to make it work. I love the monthly challenges. I love the community! You all are super encouraging and wow, I love everybody's work! I like to scroll through slowly and admire all the art. I find inspiration in every single one. Thank you for letting me join. I'm loving it, even though I don't always have much time to play. Have a great day!!

and here are a few of her projects alongside her monthly kit! 







We hope you'll stick around for the rest of September! We've got just a little bit more up our sleeves! 
  • 28th September - October Sneak Peek (on Instagram and the Facebook Community)
  • 30th September - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

Show us what you've got! We love our followers! Make sure that you come hang out with us on the Facebook Community GroupYou can also catch us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcseptember2024 

Stay scrappy!


Brandi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.