Wednesday, July 18, 2012

July's Window Shopping



Let's not waste any time!  I am SUPER excited about this:

What is not to love about this tape?  I'm hoping to have this in my stash ASAP!




I saw some cards made from this pack...beautiful!  The navy blue is the "pop" for me.  Love it!




The sentiments for this would be SO fun to color and use!  I never get tired of Gnomes!





The cameras are the best part of this set for me.  Really love the vintage feel!




I STILL have not been brave enough to make my own (although I have all of the stuff), but I really like the details on these.





SO many uses for these stamps from Paper Trey Ink.








These papers have my name on it.  Trendy and basic enough to use for every project!




Cha sneaks have been sighted!  Hopefully there will be LOTS of must haves for me!


2 comments:

  1. I agree about the camera tramps. Gorgeous. Might need to check those out. I've been promising myself a camera stamp.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I meant stamps. He he. Darn the iPad keyboard! ;-)

      Delete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.