Saturday, September 22, 2012

Master Forger Character Challenge

I KNOW this was a tough one, but I hope you give it a try anyway.  It was really fun!

 
Guest Designer:  Clair
 
This really was such a challenge. Nothing came to me immediately, so I went through my bookshelves (quite a task in itself) and then I panicked. Just a little. Until I spotted my copy of The Constant Gardener by John Le Carre. The layout reflects the title of the book - using a gardening theme - but it's the journalling that I've hidden away behind the prettiness that is really inspired by one of my favourite characters, Justin Quayle. Justin's 'constant gardening' is his method of problem solving, his very own form of therapy - but constant, also means something that doesn't change, or someone that is always there - and these are qualities that remind me very much of my own dad. And that's why the journalling is squirrelled away - it's a private little tribute to someone very special.
 

 
 
 
 
**Margie was inspired to do a card as well! 

 
 
 
 
I hope I see LOTS of links on Mr. Linky for this challenge!  I love seeing what everyone comes up with!


1 comment:

  1. Great job on this challenge! I had to think a little bit before starting mine. I'm working on it this weekend and will share very soon! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.