Friday, May 1, 2015

ISD 2015: Just one sheet

What do you do when you reach "the end of the line" - that is when you are down to the last sheet of a paper collection? Recently, I came across this single sheet of Basic Grey Hipster. I don't remember buying it, maybe in a club kit? I decided it was too pretty to be an orphan, so I have declared that I will make a special effort use it.




I challenge you to do the same - be inspired by a single sheet of paper. Just flip through paper until one sheet catches your eye, and scrap with it. It doesn't necessarily have to be an "orphan", but I can attest to the fact that you will find that particular challenge all the more satisfying. Enjoy!


















Susanne

1 comment:

  1. My first thought about what I'd do when I get to the last of a paper collection - celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.