Thursday, June 2, 2016

Just The Gist Of The Kit - June 2016

Hello, Susanne here again, with just the gist of this month's Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit.

You can see the full kit and add-ons here in yesterday's post.  Here's the scaled down version.


1.  Try starting by only looking at half the papers included.
2.   Latch onto the navy and teal colors throughout - with alphabets and sequins.
3.   Pop in the other colors - black, white, pink and a touch of yellow -  in other ways, such as dots and chipboard stickers.
4.   Draw emphasis to parts of your page with die-cut  3 x 4 cards or colorful chipboard frames.
5.   Bring on the washi tape (don't stop at just one roll).

Now is that the way you saw this kit or not?  Actually, it is not the way I saw it at all a couple of weeks ago when I assembled my counterfeit kit.  I had keyed in on other papers, so I came up with a much different kit.  Maybe if I use that one up, I can try again with this starting point.   Either way, it is the fun of playing along that is so addictive here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge.  I hope we can agree on that!

Speaking of which, next month a different Master Forger will boil the kit down for you.  In the meantime, go make a kit of your own.  You will be glad you did.

2 comments:

  1. Fun addition to the monthly posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this- I looked at the original differently and now that I read this, I will go back and create a 2nd Counterfeit Kit to keep in my scrap bag! Fabulous way to have us think differently!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.