Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Killing Kits - Washi, Washi, Washi.

Hello lovelies! Ready for a new kit to counterfeit? Or do you still have lots of little leftovers from this month's kit? Today, I have a short and sweet video for the Killing Kits Series, that focuses on one or two methods I use to make the most of the beautiful washi that's often included in my monthly kits!


I have so much washi that I'm sure I'll do another washi focused Killing Kits Video over the summer. Let me know if there's any other kinds of stash that you would like me to cover?

 

Still in need of other ideas to use up the last bits of your kit? Watch the full Killing Kits Series or head over to the Counterfeit Kit Facebook Community where the Master Forgers and our friendly followers will be happy to help!

1 comment:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.