Saturday, August 31, 2019

{Killing Kits} - Shannon Allor from How to Kill a Kit with Style

Hello Counterfeiters. 

It's the end of the month and time for our {Killing Kits} series. Clair's relaxing this time  😀 while Shannon Allor from How to Kill a Kit With Style team shares her ideas with us. 😀

She's been playing along with us this month and made two different Counterfeit Kit Challenge kits to go along with our inspiration - Citrus Twist's Main July Kit "Best of This Life"  and the July Add on Kit

You can find both her kits (inspired by the main kit and inspired by the add on kit) and so much more inspiration over on her YouTube channel here.

Here's what she had to say:

"Hello friends!  I had an absolute blast playing along with the Counterfeit Kit Challenge this month.  My goal was to make sure that I cut into every 12 x 12 paper that I included.  And voila!  I was able to use up a ton of my stash by layering my papers many times under photos and using lots of different patterns on my layouts.  

I find that I am super inspired by challenges and I try to find challenges that incorporate layers and lots of different embellishment clusters. 

 I so hope that you liked and were inspired by how I used my fun kits this month!"



And you can find her video using the link below.



It was so much fun to have Shannon link up with our challenge this month and I want to thank her for joining in! 


If you would like to contribute to our {Killing Kits} series, just drop us a line at TheCounterfeitKitChallengeBlog@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.