Friday, November 1, 2019

November 2019 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop & Kit Reveal


Oh happy times!  

It's my favourite month of the year and am once again delighted to be the Master of Ceremonies this month here at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge! 

I'm excited to get going, so make a warming cuppa and sit down and get comfy and cosy with us for a while.

I wanted to pick a kit club from my part of the world and found a gorgeous collection of exclusive products at a Dutch online shop  
Scrapdelight Scrapwinkel 

Obviously, the site is in Dutch but I found it easy to find my way around and you could always use the Google page translate function if you wanted. But pretty scrapbook supplies are pretty in any language, aren't they?

I decided on the pocket page kit for our main inspiration, but there are options for full scrapbook pages as well as a paper add on that can be used for additional images or inspiration.

I was particularly inspired by the beautiful colours and paper designs - it seemed so wintry and seasonal without being all about snow and Christmas.



But there is a "traditional" scrapbook kit too:



And the add on paper kit so that you can see a bit more of the paper design:



Of course, I've also invited an awesome crafter to be our Guest Designer for November and am thrilled to have scrapbooking extraordinaire, Tara, with us this month!

Hi! I'm Tara. I am a military wife currently living in Virginia but about to move again! I am also a Stay-At-Home-Homeschooling-Mom. I started scrapbooking in 2000 and fell in love with it. There's a funny story about it though. My big sister tried introducing it to me and I told her I was NOT interested in it. I think I even hurt her feelings but then for some reason, I tried it out and was hooked. Sometimes big sisters do know best! I have designed with a couple of scrapbooking kit clubs in my time but am currently just doing my own thing. You can find me and my work on my blog: 



Welcome Tara! It's going to be fabulous month :-)

So, now it's time to check out what our wonderful team has created using this beautiful inspiration kit on the blog hop.


And of course, don't forget that we'll be back throughout the month to give you some tips, ideas and challenges as you put together and use your kit. 

Here's what we have coming up this month:  
  • November 2nd: I'll be back with a "Just the Gist" post to help jump-start your kit-making. 
  • November 4th:  We'll have our "Forgery on the Fourth" post where the Master Forgers will reveal how they created their own version of some of the items in this month's kit. 
  • November 6th: We'll reveal a couple of mini-kits and projects, in case you're a little limited for time this month and would prefer a more petite kit. 
  • November 12th & 18th:  We'll give you two challenges to help you use the kit you've made. 
  • November 24th: I'll be showcasing one of the CKC community who's caught my eye this month 
  • November 30th: We'll be offering another installment in our Killing Kits Series to help you find ways to use up all of your kit. 

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can use our Monthly Link-up page, post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2019). 

Thanks so much for stopping by! We can't wait to see your kits and projects this month!

Lisa
xxx

1 comment:

  1. THANKS, Lisa, for an intriguing inspirational kit to copy-cat!!! Love the muted pastel hues!!!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.