Thursday, April 30, 2020

April 2020 - Killing Kits

Scraps! Scraps! And more scraps!

I was pondering about the topic that I wanted to cover for this month and I thought that we all must have quite a stash of scraps in our arsenal. I decided to head over to the holy grail of ideas (Pinterest) to see what I could find.

Take a look at this gorgeous layout. It features a number of different colors and sizes of scraps. This is definitely going in my scraplift file!


Next, feast your eyes on this cozy feeling project. A simple heart punch did all of the work for the creator.  And....she used up lots of bits and pieces! I adore the variety of patterned papers that were used without the layout looking too busy.


And finally, this Bella Blvd. layout is so eye-catching!  Look at how bright & cheery it is while using up a ton of leftovers.  The addition of the same shaped banners brings it to a whole other level! 


I have a whole Iris container filled with my patterned paper scraps and a few to add to it from this months' kit.  I hope that the above inspires you to eek out just one more layout from your scraps this month.

I'd love to have you check out my YouTube channel.  Please stop by and say hello!


Master Forger Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.