Thursday, November 5, 2020

November 2020 - Mini Kit Reveal & Projects

Welcome back to today's post and it's all about going small - maybe you don't have time to do a full kit, or maybe you just like certain aspects of the kit? Then a mini kit may be the answer for you ;-) 

 Let's see what Lori has prepared for us with a kit and project to give you a little inspiration!  

We'll start by reminding ourselves of this month's inspiration kit from the Hip Kit Club (October main kit).


 
Master Forger Lori says - As hard as I tried, my mini kit is not too mini in the eyes of some, but for me it is! I tend to have 20 plus papers in my regular kits but this one only has 11, so for me, it is a mini! Here is what I put together:


I am doing a 30 Days of Gratefulness challenge this month and that is the direction I went with my kit. I was inspired by the leaf paper in the inspiration kit, found one in my stash that was a good match, and went from there. 

So far I have gotten the cover made for the Traveler's Notebook that I am using for my Gratitude Journal:


You can see more of my kit and read all about my plans for how I am going to approach my gratitude journal over on my blog here.

Don't forget that there's still plenty to keep you inspired this month so don't forget to come back here regularly for ideas and challenges. The month is going to look like this:

  • 12th & 18th November: Challenge #1 & #2 - to inspire you to get creating from you own kit
  • 24th November: Follower Showcase - who has caught our eye this month
  • 30th November: Killing Kits - I'll share an idea or two for using up the bits and pieces that might be left in your kit box at the end of the month.

We always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in out Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcnovember2020).

Have a great day and let's get mini :-)

Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.