Tuesday, August 24, 2021

August 2021 - Follower Showcase

Ah! It's heading towards the end of the month and this is my happy post where I get to highlight and showcase a Counterfeit Kit Challenge follower who has caught my eye in such a great way that I just have to share!

Browsing through our Counterfeit Kit Challenge FB community here is so inspirational and I say this every month but it's really soooo difficult to pick just one member to share with you here so please make sure you had over and check out all the contributions this month! 

But pick I must and in August, Priscilla Heffernan really grabbed my attention.

Look at this gorgeous kit!

I love the lovely mix of colours with the soft pinks, mustards and greens and the embellishments look right up my street.  Ok, Priscilla, I'm coming over! Put the kettle on, I could definitely use this kit

And then, bam! Four great layouts at once!


There is a lot of design features that I just love so much - clusters, borders, tags, pretty bows, layers, duplicate photos to make an impact - love, love, love! And they all look so harmonious together - don't you love it when a kit makes this sort of impact?!? 

She has more to share including a great take on our sketch challenge so please make sure you go over to the community and take in all the scrumminess!

 

 August is going to end with:

  • 31st August: Killing Kits - an idea or two for using up the bits & pieces left in your kit box 

You KNOW that we always love to see your work, so please share your kits and projects with us. You can post them in our Facebook Community, or share them on Instagram (we are @counterfeitkitchallenge or tag us using #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcaugust2021). 

Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you head over to the community to check out all the inspiration over there! It's been such a good month so far! 

Lisa

2 comments:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.