Saturday, May 7, 2022

May 2022 Happy {I}NSD - Challenge #14 - Forgery

 

Welcome to {i}NSD at The Counterfeit Kit Challenge!

 MF Juliet here again.  I think on of my favorite things that made me fall in love with Counterfeit Kits is the forgeries!  Are you like me and when you are shopping for supplies say to yourself when you see the embellishment isle 'I can make that'...well that is exactly what this is!  Putting THAT 'thought' into practice.  Here are a few.

First I LOVE layered embellishments...those little things you can add to your project.  I had purchased these little flat stickers quite some time ago and they came with 4 sheets of the same ones in the pack...perfect to create layered embellishments!  The top piece (Today) is just a little extra from stuff laying on my desk...kind of like the card after the layout...why not embellishments to use later or even stick on a card base for a quick card!


One more because I couldn't stop, are titles...I love quick titles I can just pop on a layout, and again, I love layers.  So I made a few here to hopefully inspire someone to use their supplies.  First I used some OLD letter alphas...picked a few words...put them on some heavy cardstock and then fussy cut around the letters and wahla....quick titles to use when I want!  





And lastly I used some of my bigger stamps...stamped the words, fussy cut around that word and then again, glued to a piece of cardstock and fussy cut around that...instant titles to use for later!  And don't forget you can customize the colors of those large words to match your layout...check out the title from my layout/card challenge and you will see I did just that.



So....your challenge for this one is to show me some layered embellishments with your stash or maybe some titles you created to use later!  Make sure you have FUN and share your creations with us over on our Facebook page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.