Friday, March 1, 2024

March 2024 Counterfeit Kit Inspiration Kit & Social Media Hop

The kit I have chosen for March is   Citrus Twist Kits "Parasol"    

  PARASOL 12 x 12 Kit – Citrus Twist Kits

It has a Spring vibe which should appeal, plus many different ideas for kit forgeries. There's a floral theme underlying the papers and cut aparts. Maggie Holmes papers appear. It is a pretty kit. 









We would like to welcome Jessica Haab our guest designer for March.



"Hello!! My name is Jessica. I’m a wife and mother of two teens. I have been scrapbooking since I was in high school. I try to spend at least 15 minutes a day in my scrappy room even if it’s just sitting there watching TV amongst all my beautiful stash. I mostly scrap using sketches and scraplifts. I absolutely love challenges. I’m also a scrapbook class or palooza hoarder."

Now on to our social media hop.                         



After all that we are sure you are now enthusiastic to run off and create your own kits. Here's what we have in store for you for the rest of the month:
 
2nd March - Just the Gist of It

 4th March - Forgeries on the Fourth

 6th March - Mini Kit and Project Reveal

 12th March - Challenge #1

 18th March - Challenge #2 

 22nd March - Challenge #3 Let's Get Sketchy Challenge 

 24th March - Follower Showcase

 26th March - April Sneak Peek (on the FaceBook Community Group)

 29th March - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

 

Have a fabulous month.
 

We’re always so happy to see what our followers are inspired to create! Share with us in our Facebook Community Group or you can also follow along with us on Instagram by tagging @counterfeitkitchallenge and using #ckcMarch2024!! See you next time!




Julene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.