Thursday, March 21, 2024

March 2024 Challenge #3 Sketch

 Refreshing your memory about our kit.


                                                          PARASOL12 x 12 Kit – Citrus Twist Kits

Our third challenge is to use this sketch.



I've used it a few times and it comes up well usually. Look what our ladies have done! 


Master Forger Tina

Tina loved the sketch that Julene chose. It was perfect to document her 1st time trying power sorting as they call it.

To see more about the layout go to her blog

Master Forger Laurie

I really like the sketch that Julene chose for this month. I find it to be quite versatile. I noticed right away there was stitching. Are you afraid of stitching like I am? While I enjoy the look of it, I don’t enjoy doing it.  So, instead, I used a stitch stamp. No stamp? Then just use dash marks. I included some fibers in my kit this month so I made sure to use them. I stamped and colored those cute little bunnies from an Easter stamp that I included in my kit. I can’t wait to see your take on this sketch.




Here's what we have in store for you for the rest of the month:

 24th March - Follower Showcase

 26th March - April Sneak Peek (on the FaceBook Community Group)

 29th March - Challenge #4 Baby, Use Those Scraps Challenge

We’re always so happy to see what our followers are inspired to create! Share with us in our Facebook Community Group or you can also follow along with us on Instagram by tagging @counterfeitkitchallenge and using #ckcMarch2024!! See you next time!


Julene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.