Saturday, June 29, 2024

June 2024 - Challenge #4 - Baby Use Those Scraps!

Master Forger Laurie here! Today is our final challenge using our June kits! Our final challenge is always "Baby Use Those Scraps". Before we get started, let's take a look at our Inspiration Kit:

Now let's see what our Master Forgers have created for you using scraps from their kits!

Master Forger Brandi

I really enjoyed my kit this month! I created over 30 projects with my kit, many of which were layouts for the latest round of 30 Days of Sketches! I used Sketch 30 for today’s scrap challenge to end things on a good note! There’s so many different ways I used scraps here, laying, being sneaky and piecing papers together behind a photo, fussy cutting and some punches and die cut circles! Phew! 

Master Forger JoJo

I had fun using my kit this month, I got 44 layouts done. My favorite challenge is always the last one using my scraps, for this one I used the same few papers from the previous challenge and back the Summer die cut and stamped on the scraps with a flower stamp and fussy cut them. I am always up for the challenge to use up some scraps.


Master Forger Vikki

I've thoroughly enjoyed using this month's kit.  I was able to get use out of many paper scraps by cutting them into strips to place behind the photo.  I added some light stamping on the background paper and added a quick title.  I love how this page turned out.


 Well, that's a wrap for me this month. Come back on July 1st to see what Master Forger Ryann has in store for you.

 We really love to hear from our followers!. Make sure that you visit us on the Facebook Community Group. You can also visit us on Instagram by tagging #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcJune 2024. See you next time!

Laurie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.