Our inspiration kit this month had a lot of summer vibes with the colors and the embellishments -- let's lean into that for our first challenge: Summer Adventure!
Here is a reminder what our inspiration kit had in it!
Your challenge for Summer Adventure is to Capture a road trip, camping trip, zoo visit, or local outing (like picking berries!) and add a map or brochure, ticket or another type of memorabilia to your layout as an interactive element (tag, flip, pocket etc.) Have fun creating - and don't forget to share!
Guest Designer: Sarah
Sarah chose a local family outing to document for this challenge. She used a Scrap a Sketch, Sketch for inspiration for her layout (Sketch 214.)

Master Forger Brandi Jo
I chose zoo photos! A great adventure for the summer-time
Master Forger Vikki
This challenge was the perfect opportunity to document a play I just recently went to. I turned the whole page into a pocket in order to keep the playbill with the pictures. I also created a small pocket to hold the ticket. I can also include additional journaling. The title, Sweet Summer, was cut out from the Cricut, a forgery of the inspiration kit. I do have a few more photos from this night, so I will have a second page.
Master Forger Laurie
This month's kit was perfect for the title page documenting our visit to Niagara Falls. I let the colorful map become the focal point of the layout. The oversized "Life is Good!" title echoed the fun feeling of the trip. Pulling together elements from throughout the kit created a fun, happy design that captured the memories of our trip.
Here's what we have coming up this month:
- 18th - Challenge #2: Let's get a little Messy
- 22nd - Challenge #3: Let's Get Sketchy
- 30th - Baby Use Those Scraps
We'd love to see what you create! Share your projects in the Counterfeit Kit Community on Facebook or tag us on Instagram @counterfeitkitchallenge. #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcAugust2026
I can't wait to see what you come up with - I hope you will play along with your stash!
Happy Scrapping! XO Amanda Bass




.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation
If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.