Tuesday, September 1, 2026

September 2026 - Inspiration Kit Reveal and Social Media Hop

 Hello and welcome to the 1st of the month Inspiration Kit Reveal for September! Tina here for this month's hosting duties. I recently was on an awesome vacation and wanted to scrap some of it in September so was blessed that a friend pointed out this kit for me and new it was perfect for this month's inspiration  This month we are using a kit from Traci Reed called Story Foundations:  Destinations.  Let me share the kit with you.



Here's our Guest Designer:

 

I have been a scrapbooker since 2004 and just love to put the photos and the stories together.


I live on an island at the Swedish West coast with my husband and two cats. My brother with family lives an hour away and the two kids make me a proud aunt. ❤️


My scrappy social media is IG:

instagram.com/kadas_scrapbooking

 Here is my kit. I admit; I have gone rogue!
Usually the colors inspire me the most; this time it's the pattern the most :-)

I don't have any travel photos to scrap but will make it work for me in other ways.

In the paper pad I have one full sheet of each left + some small scraps. I do have some embellishments and stickers left as well. But I have added a lot of other things from my stash that I would love to get use of too. 

Such an awesome kit Karin!

 

Inspiration Hop Line Up: 

Here's what we have coming up this month:

  • 2nd - Just the Gist of It
  • 4th - Forgeries on the Fourth
  • 6th - Mini Kit and Project Reveal
  • 12th - Challenge #1: Ready, Set, Explore!
  • 18th - Challenge #2: Travel's Documented
  • 22nd - Challenge #3: Let's Get Sketchy
  • 30th - Baby Use Those Scraps

We'd love to see what you create! Share your projects in the Counterfeit Kit Community on Facebook or tag us on Instagram @counterfeitkitchallenge.  #counterfeitkitchallenge and #ckcSeptember2026

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.