Friday, January 28, 2011

Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog Hop!  We are excited to get a chance to visit with some of our friends today and hope you will be inspired with what you see!  Don't forget to leave them a comment when you stop by their blog!  Everybody needs a little love!

Today's blog hop will be based on our Roll the Die Challenge!  Our challenge was to create a card inspired by fashion that has some bling on it.  Are you ready to see what we all came up with?

Here is the complete list (in order) of the blog hop participants in case you get a little lost on our hop.  Each blog should have a link to take you onto the next blog on the list.  You will end up at my blog!  Let's get hopping!

Meridy
Susanne
Debbie
Gabrielle
Glinda
Melissa
Margi
Bethany

Our first take on our challenge is from our own Meridy so head on over to Meridy's Blog !  Don't forget to leave her some nice comments!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for doing this blog hop. I really enjoyed seeing everyones cards. Can't wait to see what next month has instore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This month has been a blast! Thanks so much, Meridy and Bethany for putting it all together! I can't wait for February!

    ReplyDelete
  3. didnt see a card at the second stop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see a new post at the second stop, but I still left a comment. I'll check back later tonight, hopefully she'll remember. I really liked seeing how everyone interpreted the challenge. I am hoping to participate next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I FINALLY got to check out the blog hop...I think the second stop decided not to participate, I removed her name from the list and went ahead and linked my post to the next person...so it should work smoothly now :) this was the first hop I have been in...it was fun! Thank you to everyone who joined in and "hopped"! *meridy*

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun - and good to stop by some new blogs. Hoping to join in next month ... nearly there now :D
    Jemma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the hop, I love to see what has come up with...

    ReplyDelete
  8. everything was amazing I loved this idea and hope you do it again next month too

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.