If you have never been on a design team, you are design team pro, or you are anywhere in between, please don't hesitate to apply...we would like to have a wide variety of styles and experience...just like our followers have a wide variety of styles and experience!
When deciding whether or not to "apply", please remember, we want you to pull as much product as possible from the supplies you have on-hand...we do not need (or want) you to go out and purchase all kinds of brand new products to complete your kit. If you love to scrapbook, find it fun and challenging to work from your stash, and enjoy creating your own embellishments...you should apply to be a "Master of Forgery".
"Master Forger" Requirements:
These are just general requirements, we will give specific dates and details for every month at the end of the previous month.
- Create your Counterfeit Kit based on the Inspiration Kit every month. *Due to the release dates of Kit Club kits and our "reveal" date (of the 5th of each month)...your goal should be to complete this step during the first week of each month.
- Participate in at least 2 mini challenges...we will provide you with the challenges at the beginning of the month, so you will have 2-3 weeks to work on them. (For examples of mini challenges, browse through the blog and check out last month's mini challenges.)
- Write one "About Me" post for us to include on the "Masters of Forgery" page on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog. (You do not need one a month, just one post when you first start, so everyone can get to know you.)
If you are interested, here are the "application" requirements...
Attach photos of 3 of your favorite layouts/cards/projects. One of the 3 entries must be a scrapbook layout. The other two can be anything you choose (if you choose to send 3 layouts, that is completely fine).
Answer the following questions:
- Why do you want to be one of the "Masters of Forgery"?
- How long have you scrapbooked?
- What design teams (if any) have you been a part of and/or are you currently designing for?
- What is your favorite part of scrapbooking?
- What do you find is the most challenging part of scrapbooking?
- A link to your blog or on-line gallery (if you have one).