Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bethany's Framed Challenge

I was so inspired by the projects that I listed yesterday that my brain froze up!  LOL  I finally had two ideas for using frames. (See, just because I make up the challenges, doesn't mean that I am ready to knock them out of the park!  LOL) 


My layout is inspired by the frame that was around the TV in my collage...I liked the angels of it.  After I glued everything down I had some great ideas for it, but was not about to do it all over again!   I used my curvy ruler to make the curves of the frame and patched pieces of each of my papers from my Wildflower Kit.

Kit used: Wildflower
Additions: Green stickers, scraps of green and pink



For my card I just had to use the blinged out sentiment I made.  I loved mixing the grid paper with the patterned paper, too.
Kit used: Into the Woods
Added: Navy Ribbon, Kraft card base


This is all I had time for.  These challenges are keeping me busy!  (Hey, I have to finish them early, remember?)

Now it is YOUR turn!  Don't forget to post to Mr. Linky.  I have a feeling you will remember, though.  Those are some HIGH numbers on there!  I love it!

10 comments:

  1. Bethany I love them! I am so proud of you! I have something in the works right now but am STUCK on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects, Bethany! I really LOVE the frame you made on your layout. I love the shape of it! You are so creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good examples of the challenges~~the lay out is so cute!! Kinda stuck here on just what I'd like to create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shape of the frame on your layout! Your examples are both beautiful! This is a fun challenge, but takes some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you did the paper in the first layout! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so neat, love your frames.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts - I especially love the framing in the first layout - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job on the challenge... love the bright colored die cut behind the frame

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout,All Dressed Up, reminds me of a patchwork quilt. You have given me a great idea for making cards for some quilter girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that shaped frame made from scraps it looks great

    ReplyDelete