Sunday, March 20, 2011

Masters of Forgery Introductions Part 3




My Word: MASTER FORGER
M aya Mist
A ltered Art
S ketches
T im HoltzE - Embossing
R ipping paper
F riends
O ctober Afternoon
R anger
G runge
E phemera
R ibbon
S tamps





My word: COUNTERFEIT KITS
C amera, Cricut (2 of my most important scrapbooking tools)
O ctober Afternoon (I love their patterned paper!)
U niball Signo (my favorite white pen)
N ew supplies (I love finding deals and getting new scrapbook goodies!)
T im Holtz (need I say more?)
E mbossing ( I love both dry and heat embossing for scrapbooking and card making-it really adds a special touch!)
R ibbon! (It adds such yummy texture to a page!)
F lowers (I love Primas, Handmade flowers, you name it...)
E cho Park (love their papers-Especially the newest collection, "For The Record"!)
I nking (one of my favorite techniques)
T wo Peas In a Bucket ( I have been addicted to this site since 2002!)

K it Clubs (Counterfeiting them from my own stash=even better!)
I nspiration (It's everywhere! Some of my favorite sources are: Two Peas Gallery and Photography Board, Crafty blogs, and home decor, fashion, and craft/scrapbook magazines)
T attered Angels (Love their mists, screens, and paints!)
S ketches! (There is nothing like a good sketch to give my creativity a jump start!)




I Spy game:

1.  Find my picture.
2.  Find photos of my hubby, my daughter, and my three sons.
3.  Find the state I live in.
4.  Find the first and last letters of my name.
5.  Find eleven stars, representing the eleven MASTERS OF FORGERY.
6.  Find our newest family pet.
7.  Find the two pictures of my 2nd son's favorite sport.
8.  Find something you would wear to our favorite place to visit in the summer.
9.  Find the instrument my hubby and kids play.
10. Find one popular building toy that my son's love to play with.
11. Find two common childhood fears.
12. Find 13 (or more) rhinestones.
13. Find 12 flowers.
14. Find the largest living land mammal.
15. Find the largest living sea mammal.


My word:  COPYCAT

C osmo Cricket
O ctober Afternoon
P ink Paislee
Little Yellow Bicycle (this was a bit of a stretch!)
C reating
A dhesive
T im Holtz





My Word: STAMPER AT HEART
S pellbinders
T hickers
A merican Crafts
M omenta
P earls
E K Success border punches
R ubber stamps

A li Edwards
T echnique Tuesday

H ero Arts
E mbossing Folders
A ny color of Stickles
R hinestones
T iny Alpha Stickers

2 comments:

  1. woohoo ladies. I love all the takes we did on this one each as unique as ourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these creative collages, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.