Thursday, July 14, 2011

Challenge #1: Embossing Challenge



Okay, who owns a bunch of embossing powders?



How about an Embossing Machine?




Well, it is time to get them out and dust them off.  We have a challenge.

Challenge #1:  Embossing Challenge!

Find some creative ways to emboss on your project!  I don't care if you use embossing powders....embossing folders or even a stylus.  Emboss your heart out for this challenge!

Need some great embossing ideas?  How about....

I can't wait to get some new ideas from you!  Don't forget to post on Mr. Linky so we can see what you have made...and MAYBE you will get featured on our I SPY this month!

3 comments:

  1. challenge indeed...I never ever ever do this...no embossing powders, no machine (yet...I have one on the way)...hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a drawer full of embossing powders, I have two machines that will emboss, and I have a stylus and embossing templates. I'm seriously beyond help. Great challenge! I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos of hands up - LOL!

    ReplyDelete