Friday, July 15, 2011

Master Forger's Embossing Challenge

Guest Designer: Helen

This was a great challenge because it's something I never do on a layout so it pushed me to do something different. I love stamping, but tend to do it on embellishments or cards - so here I tried doing it on the layout itself. The results were hard to photograph - here's hoping that you can see!

First I've used a watermark pen and clear embossing powder to highlight the lines of white dots on the wave paper and the swirls on the green. I have then used an Anna Griffin swirl stamp to recreate the water splashes from the photos. I stamped over the top of the papers and tags and embossed with more clear embossing powder. I really like the way that the glossy embossing changes the colour of the papers and it's always good to get more use out of those stamps!

There are some close-up photos over on my blog if you want to see more http://craftimperfect.blogspot.com/. Can't wait to see all the great ideas from everyone else!





 Bethany


4 comments:

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.