Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's All in the Numbers


Click here to design and print your own free "Quirky Bird" calendar
365-  # of days since we posted out first Counterfeit Kit Challenge!!!

29- # of weeks of scrapbook organization inspiration coming this year! (see tomorrow's post for more details)

2- # of days until the REVEAL of January's Counterfeit Inspiration Kit

42- # of days until Valentine's Day...are you planning on making any cards with your supplies???

8- Average # of layouts I created each month with my Counterfeit Kit in 2011--How many did you complete?

15- # of pieces of patterned paper I include in most of my Counterfeit Kits

5- # of Inspiration Kits to choose from in the January 2012 Inspiration Kit Club

494- # of fellow Counterfeiters that are following the blog---HOLY COW!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oooo, 29 weeks of scrapbook organization -- I am intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to the organization inspiration. Always a challenge. Congrats on all the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organization is totally necessary here!!! I'm ready...and FIVE kits to choose from for January!?!?!? seriously!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary!! I love this site, and hope to participate fully in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary fellow counterfeiters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your one year anniversary. I have been there since day one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday dear Counterfeiters! Looking forward to another year of fun and scrapping!

    ReplyDelete