Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Window Shopping


As anxious as I am to get out of the house, it won't be happening any time soon.  I am in desparate need of a weekend getaway with a good dose of shopping (and money to do it with LOL).  This will have to do for now!


Love the details and Vibrancy of these stickers!  And the camera?  Sigh!


I am a paper fanatic as you know and can't WAIT to get my hands on some new Basic Grey!





This stamp from Hero Arts is a coloring dream!  



These mini flowers from Prima are adorable!  Just right for clustering or a little project!





I love the idea of the flip layout display at Michaels!  I use a recipe holder one for some of my cards, but a layout one would be fun, too!



How sweet are these vintage looking ribbons?  Such a fun mix!





This whale is speaking to me!  (Don't mock!)




What fun new finds can you share with me?

10 comments:

  1. This whale is speaking to me! (Don't mock!)
    LOL - awww why not!!!

    Love the Recollections display stand - shame we don't have a Michael's over her :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good picks, I'd love to get my hands on some of the new Basic Grey too - as if I didn't already have enough paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that whale. I hear him loud and clear!! And I've had my eye on that layout stand from Michael's too! I've been too busy scrapping to do any shopping or online browsing. I suppose that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I own the whale embellishment sheet. But it was the turtle that spoke to me ;)

    Pam :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The basic grey What's Up has my name on it for sure but honestly, I have to ask, do you have a whale layout in mind? I would be drawn to a polar bear sticker set I think, but how many carnivorous hunting layouts would I make :-)

    Only joking! I actually think that whale is kind of cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...the whale says Nantucket and Moby Dick and I could do many layouts on both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I treated myself to both of those Basic Gray paper pads... in 6x6. Beware the teeny tiny patterns, they can be hard on the eyes! My retail therapy is called a "Mommy Sanity Trip" because I have to go out of town to hit the nearest scrapbook/art supply store.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jemma...I totally have a need for the whale. LOL We did a road trip down Route 66 last year and took pics with the Big Blue Whale. See! It is so necessary!

    **Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. this site has loads of free printable patterns
    http://www.patternsforcolouring.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great findings!
    Please don't ask me not to LOL abouth that whale... there you have it - LOL!
    I want to put my hands on EchoPark 'This & That Charming', but I'm on a 'shopping diet'...

    ReplyDelete