Let me explain...rather than using a specific "inspiration kit", we are going to give you a list of supplies to gather. You can use any color scheme, theme, etc that you would like. As always, this list is not set in stone, if there is something on this list that you don't have (or don't like) feel free to substitute for something that you already have in your stash. The main goal here is still the same a usual..."shop your stash", put together a lovely kit, and USE the kit up!!!
If perhaps, this feels too overwhelming to you, you can always use one of our Design Team member's kits to counterfeit, they will all be revealed tomorrow.
Here is the master list of supplies for your kit...
- 10 sheets patterned paper
- 8 sheets cardstock
- 2 alphabet sets
- 2 stamp sets
- 4 journaling spots
- 3 types of "choose your own" style embellishments (flowers, border strips, ribbon, anything you like)
- 1 roll washi tape
- 1 "old" embellishment
- 1 messy item (paint, embossing, mists, etc)
- 1 other item of your choice
What's to come?...
- Tomorrow we will post pictures of the inspired Counterfeit Kits we put together from our stash of supplies. The link for you to share pictures of your Counterfeit Kits with each other is here.
- Over the next week, we will add links to tutorials for counterfeiting many of the embellishments in this month's inspiration Kit's.
- Over the next month, we will post mini challenges to USE your new kit, as well as organize a blog hop to share your creations!
- We hope you all find some inspiration in the "change of pace" this month!!! If you aren't sure where to begin, check out the "Hints and Tips" page of our blog for some help. Feel free to leave a comment, questions, or any suggestions!!! We look forward to hearing from you.
Mister Linky For May 2012
To find the Mister Linky Post quickly, there is a link on the top right sidebar of our blog called "Mister Linky Post". Every time you would like to link a picture of your counterfeit kit, or a layout you made with your kit, please link it to that Mister Linky, also found here.
You do not need to have a blog or on-line gallery to link your pictures. You can upload the picture to your Facebook (don't forget to share it as "public") and link that web address to Mister Linky! Or, if you need help figuring out how to link your work, please e-mail us, attach your picture, and we'll help you out. Our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.