Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Master Forget Blog Hop!

Are you ready for some unique kits based on our inspiration kit contents this month?  I know I am. 


Here is the list of contents to refresh your memory...

  • 10 sheets patterned paper
  • 8 sheets cardstock
  • 2 alphabet sets
  • 2 stamp sets
  • 4 journaling spots
  • 3 types of "choose your own" style embellishments (flowers, border strips, ribbon, anything you like)
  • 1 roll washi tape
  • 1 "old" embellishment 
  • 1 messy item (paint, embossing, mists, etc)
  • 1 other item of your choice


And here is the list for the blog hop in case you get lost along the way...

Guest Designer: Alison http://missybossy65.blogspot.com/

Thanks for joining us today :)

8 comments:

  1. Great job everyone! I love how unique we all made our kits and add on kits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just hopped through, and I have to say - we all appear to be doing our part to keep this industry in business! Have a great month, everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I've hopped I need some add ons!! A little bit from everyone's kit should suffice ;0) So excited to see what everyone does with their stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great kits ladies! Can't wait to see the delights that come from them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the hop and am truly inspired. Lots of lovely bibs and bobs to look at. Elaine in Australia :O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished the hop! Wonderful job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great! I am thinking I finally need to get a blog so I can post my joining in on the fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great kits! Every kit is as unique as it's creator. I love all the talent around here.

    ReplyDelete