Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Master Forgers Online Challenge!

I think this online challenge thing might be addicting.  LOL  Are you going to give it a try?

Here click on each name to head over to their blogs and see what challenge they picked to do.

Guest Designer:  Lynnette

When I need some thought-provoking, creative inspiration for my scrapbooking, I know I can always turn to Lisa (CKC Master Forger) and Pam’s (Whimsical Nature) weekly challenge blog: www.whimsicalmusingschallenge.blogspot.com. I’ve been participating rather regularly since March and love the mix of their two personalities and their varied and open-ended design and/or journaling-based prompts. This story-focused layout entitled, “Bring Back my Bonnie to Me” was inspired by the “What’s in a Name?” prompt from the week of July 23, 2012 . The journaling traces back the origin of my step-Dad’s nickname and how my siblings and I all found our comfort zone in what to call him. Since we just lost him in December, I’m very pleased to have this story told for all to remember. Without Lisa and Pam’s prompt, I may have never documented it. I believe the photo was taken on the 4th of July, so I thought that fit perfectly with the feel of my “Picnic Parade” kit. And I just love that my Dad is donning a red, white and blue ribbon medallion - he’s like a walking scrapbook embellishment!













3 comments:

  1. Whooops! Too late for today's link up - my challenge challenge is here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another one here who was late with the layout :-(
    I've got my post up here: http://lisahausmann.blogspot.de/2012/08/online-challenge-fun.html

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.