Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Step by Step

I have to appologize!  I have my Step by Step half way finished, but my computer crashed and then I became sick, so I was not able to complete it.  The good news is I now am the proud owner of a MAC (now for this PC girl to figure it out).  I did not want to leave you unispired though.

Here is a wonderful Scrapbook Process Video by Mercytiera.  She is my go-to for scrapbook inspiration.  I just LOVE her!


Make sure to stop by her blog to give her some love: Mercy Tiara and check out more of her videos on You Tube.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely watching that, thank you. I've bookmarked her channel for future inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video...I love her as well and the layout I posted today was inspired by her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like I'm hearing about MercyTiara everywhere lately! Thanks for sharing the video!

    ReplyDelete