Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Counterfeit Kit Reveal and Hop


Our pool is closed for the year.  I am getting my fall decorations out and switching to cinnamon scents for our candles.  I have pinned a lot of ideas for Isabel's birthday party in November.  It is FALL!  We are anticipating another frigid winter, so we are going to be better prepared here in Indiana with a better stock of wood for the fireplace and additional heaters to prevent frozen pipes this time.  I am stocking up my pantry, too, to prevent freezing trips to the grocery.  I think it might be a good idea to stock up on kits for those chilly days and long football games on the television.



I would like to welcome LAURA from Beads Buttons and Birds won our Queen for the Month Contest a few months ago and we are handing the reins over to her!


My name is Laura and I’m from Sussex, UK.  At 14 I was diagnosed with Myalgic Encephalomyelitis and I have been mainly housebound since then.  My current health situation is poor and I sleep more than I am awake.  I'm much more of a list maker than a writer so here are a few lists about me…

Who Am I?
Daughter, Sister, Auntie, Big Cousin, artist, mess maker!

My Creative Side
Crafter, scrapbooker, painter, part-time beader, Crafty Ribbons DT member, photographer

My Passions
Nature lover, bird watcher, Liverpool FC supporter, tennis fan, nail painter, arctophile, listener of boybands

To Sum Me Up
Dreamer, positive attitude

Welcome, Laura!  We are happy to have you!

Laura's pick for our October Kit is from Hey Little Magpie.  She loved their limited edition kit.  It was so limited edition that it is no longer on their site, but I did snag the photos of it when she first shared it with me, so we are still in luck!

Hey Little Magpie Vintage Floral Limited Edition Kit:  It is full of pretty florals and a soft pallet.  We loved the idea of the bows and the see through word embellishments.  Great kit!






Our Master Forgers had a fun time pulling together their kits and can't wait to show you!

Blog Hop Order:



Laura has some great challenges lined up for us this month, so be sure to stop back in!

*********************************************************************************
Don't forget how YOU can get involved:
1.  Link up to Mr. Linky (see the sidebar)
2.  Check out the great projects our team has made and comment on their blogs
3.  Chat with us on Facebook!  CKC Facebook Group
4.  CKC Flicker Group
5.  CKC on Pinterest
6.  Join our end of the month members blog:  Blog Hop Information

4 comments:

  1. I've done the kit hop and loved everyone's twist on it.Welcome Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh great kit pick Laura - hoping to find time to join in again this month as I really need a kick up the mojo! Thanks for the inspiration :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Majesty, welcome to this bounteous & fruitful land of forgery & deceit - ummm, that didn't come out right!

    ReplyDelete

Compliance with the new European Union E-Privacy Regulation

If you leave a comment on this blog, you do so with the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog, that you have published your own personal details and that you have consented for your personal information to be displayed.
This blog is currently generated from the USA with contributors from Europe, Australia and the USA.