Tuesday, August 2, 2016

August 2016 Just The Gist Of It

You saw yesterday, what a sweet petite kit we are using for inspiration this month.

Sweet.  Petite.  I think that captures the gist of it.

The small number of colors represented – white, kraft, and black with hints of pastel.

The petite prints of the papers.  The cute die-cut shapes.

They leave you with many, many options in pulling together your kit.

I think this really lends itself to a small kit – maybe one for making cards.

Start with the neutral palette and then add a limited number of elements.

Florals, butterflies, bunnies . . .

whatever gives flight to your fancy - whatever sends you hopping to create.


 
That’s just the gist of it.

2 comments:

  1. I kinda wish I had read this before I made my whopping big kit :)

    ReplyDelete