Welcome everyone! Margie here with the reveal of our Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit selection for September. This month, we are going full on girly with the stylish and popular Felicity Jane kits. The kit that we are taking inspiration from is the August kit, "Maggie":
Be sure to hop around to all of our awesome design team's blogs for lots of crafty kit making inspiration. Here's the list:
Isn't it beautiful?I can't wait to see how you all are inspired by it!
Our guest designer this month is Nicole Mackin:
Nicole, a born and bred Nebraskan, has been officially scrapbooking (acid free) since 1996, but since she was a little child has loved to cut and paste photos and ephemera into books and journals. While her 2 girls make a majority of appearances on her pages, Nicole scrapbooks about everything...special events, vacations, daily life...even heritage photos. She loves the process of memory keeping as well as the fun product!
Nicole scrapbooks mostly in her scrapbook room, but also goes on scrapping weekends with her best friend a few times a year. Aside from her personal work, Nicole does scrapbook for others and also does general paper craft projects for her job (a craft/coffee shop) as a way to make some extra money for this hobby.
Nicole has a You Tube channel where she does a variety of scrapbooking videos, however most are focused on working with kits. She was honored to be on the Scrap Gals podcast in 2015 talking about that very subject and is very passionate about encouraging everyone to use their stash. Working within kits has improved her process and enjoyment of the hobby immensely and she loves the creativity that stems from using them.
- Guest DT Nicole: http://nmackin.blogspot.com
- Leslie: http://lcsmithsaved-outofthemire.blogspot.com
- Lisa: http://lisahausmann.blogspot.de
- Lynnette: http://www.sassyscrapper2010.blogspot.com
- Margie: http://scrappinmargie.blogspot.com
- Susan: http://littlethingsbigdays.blogspot.com
- Susanne: https://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com
- Jemma: http://just-jimjams.blogspot.co.uk/
- Kelly: http://www.honeysucklehillcrafts.com
- Julene: http://julenebydesign.blogspot.com/
- Lesley: Oh! Blog It!
So, what's next for you?
If you're feeling a little unsure where to start, come back tomorrow (2nd) for Susanne's "Just the Gist of It" and then return on the 4th for "Forgeries on the Fourth" for ways to make your own versions of various kit items. Then on the 6th, 12th and 16th there will be challenges to get you using your supplies.
It's going to be a great month, so get your most girly and stylish supplies together and get ready to scrap!
We'd love you to share your kit and your creations over at our Link-Up page and don't forget the Member Blog Hop on the 24th.
***** MEMBER BLOG HOP *****
Don't forget that we *LOVE* it when you join in the fun and sign up to be on our member blog hop on 24th!
Find out how below!
Go on, you know you want to!
Your project should be something new, using a Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, that you haven't shown before and will only post for the hop. Be inspired by any of the challenges this month or just share something you've created with your kit. Remember, the more the merrier and it never fails to be a lot of fun!
To be a part of our blog hop:
- E-mail us your name & blog address & promise to participate at email@example.com by the 18th September.
- You will receive an e-mail from us by the 20th September with a list of the hop participants.
- You will need to schedule your own blog post showing your project based on a challenge and link to the person after you in the hop.All Blog Hop posts will need to be scheduled to go live on the 24th September at 12:00am Mountain Standard Time (Arizona) but we will help you with the scheduling!